Thursday, April 26, 2007

And now I leave you


You like these? I didn't think so. I don't either. Too bad, because I am about to spend a shitload of time in them over the next month. I leave today to fly to California to attend the 2007 Coachella Music Festival. I invited a bunch of my friends, but none of them wanted to come. I am meeting some good people out in Palm Springs and we will be staying at my grandparents' house. I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely excited. I will try and give an update of who I saw and how they were (maybe in haiku form, if you're lucky), but I don't have internet there, so it will have to wait until I leave.



Following Coachella, I am travelling up to Sacramento to shoot the much anticipated music video for Hella's 'The Things That People Do When They Think No One's Looking'. I will be able to post news and updates and photos when that happens.

After we shoot, I go back to LA to edit the video with my famed editor Jay Bender. He just released a fabulous video for the Albany act The Clay People. When I get permission, I will throw it up here.

After we finish editing I travel back to NYC for 3 days before going to Chicago for my cousin's wedding. I finally return to New York for good on May 30th, just in time to see !!! at Studio B.

It will be nice to be busy on some work again, after some time off. Keep up over at Wasteland, as Wes and I try to update that as much as possible. There could be some news there shortly. Shane is out in LA doing his thing.

Ok, that's about it for now. I will get back to you all, all 4 of you, after Coachella.

No comments: