Monday, April 9, 2007

That Didn't Take Long


It appears my illustrious career as a television executive may be over before it began, making it shorter than Rasheed Wallaces' career as an Atlanta Hawk. DirecTV's Channel 101 seems to have spent their allotted budget for the quarter on purchasing the NBC soap opera Passions, thus leaving them with no money to buy my sweet tv show idea. I guess I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, or aggravated that I flew all the way across the country for no reason, but to be honest, I never thought anything would happen anyway. It seemed to good to be true, and I guess it was. My partner Brian tells me we may be able to pitch again, but I am certainly not getting my hopes up. Be sure to watch Passions on Channel 101, though. I think it is squeezed in between CD USA and that Myspace TV show. Nothing but quality over at 101.

No comments: