Thursday, March 15, 2007

Oh, so THAT's why

With the exception of my friend Greg, all non mentally challenged people I know hate Duke. It is easy, it is fun, and let's face it, it was all worth it to see that little kid crying when they lost to then-unranked Maryland 2 years ago. The schaedenfruede has never been better articulated by Mr. Peter Rosenberg, a Maryland grad who managed to kill two birds with one stone in his excellent expose: explain why, in fact Duke sucks, and show beyond a reasonable doubt that Jews can rap.

2 comments:

grgcu1981 said...

I know this comes quite late, but redemption, thy name hath four variants: Jeff Green, Roy Hibbert, Patrick Ewing Jr. and John Thompson III. Related, Roy Williams drinks his own urine, and Tyler Hansbrough has an IQ under 80.

matt clark said...

I saw this video a while back and the first time I heard that Mims song on the radio I was so confused..."isn't this about Duke or something?"