Monday, March 19, 2007

Wha happend?

A long weekend is finally over. The weekend started on Thursday (as opposed to most weekends lately, which start on Monday. Ugh.) with some pretty good basketball. Of course this tournament will always be remembered as the tourney of no upsets. The Duke/VCU game was simply divine, as was the Nevada/Creighton game despite its frustrating outcome. Yesterday some giants fell, like Wisconsin and Texas, but all of my final four teams are still intact. I can still win my league for the first time.
I also had my Fantasy Baseball draft yesterday, which was fun, then boring. I feel good about my picks, some of them might SNAFU my team, but overall I did better than last year.

Ok, enough of that. What is this, a sports blog?

I tried to watch The Black Dahlia with my roommates last night, and it was absolutely fucking horrible. We actually turned it off after 30 minutes and watched Into The Blue. A great movie. Seriously.

This week should be pretty intense for me, Wes comes in Friday and we start shooting Wasteland next Monday. We have quite a bit of work ahead of us, so keep your eyes on the Wasteland blog for news.

Oh yeah, after Fantasy Baseball, I went to the Upright Citizens Brigade for the first time in a really long time, and I was reminded of why I like it so much: It makes me pee myself with laughter. Those people are really funny, and Amy Poehler is pretty effing adorable. I am always on the lookout for her husband, Will Arnett, so I can shower him with praise for having been on the best sitcom in recent memory.

And now for our only feature here at Rosenblog, the Haiku Reviews


Kind of like heaven
Just with more tall guys and beer
My bracket is fucked


Even scenes like this
Don't help this piece of shit film
Box office poison


Holy fucking shit
Alba snorkles in swim suit
Thank God I'm a man


Stat dorks will unite
Who the fuck is Jonny Gomes?
What a waste of $50


I think I'm funny
Then I go see them perform
Christ I suck at life

No comments: