Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No, YOU Tube it

I used to love YouTube. I thought it was merely a good idea at first; given that anyone could post anyhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gifthing at any time. Then when I realized that it would be the future of the music video industry, I embraced it with the love that can only be shared between father and son, mother and daughter, priest and alter boy. Soon though, it got bogged down with nonsense. The curse started to outweigh the gift, as people started posting stuff like this:

Really? You really want people to see this on the internet? Nothing says, 'I rule' like a white kid 'ghostriding' his sister's bike through his gated subdivision. Maybe if it included that same white kid ghostriding his sister's bike through downtown Cincinnati, it would be more interesting. Racial strife is always interesting.
In any event, the same geniuses who put up videos like must be in charge of uploading, because after two tries to put up my Hella video (which looks gorgeous in quicktime, by the way), the quality didn't look much better than that of Chad riding his sister's bike down the streets of the Babbling Brook complex. I am currently on the lookout for another site where I can upload my site. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

grgcu1981 said...

I agree. It'd be one thing if the ghost did tricks, and if these tricks came through in greater visual clarity. I'll bet ghostrider is also friends with 7526 girls on myspace, all of whom are single, sagittarius, and don't want kids. hmm...

Well said, Rosie, still on the lookout for a better site for you.

Raronauer said...

try vimeo

Unknown said...

So... where's the Hella video?