Friday, February 16, 2007

East Side Story

I make my long awaited return to Brooklyn this Sunday. I guess, technically I go through Queens first. The scary part of Queens. The parts with race tracks and outdoor subway platforms. The parts where these guys live:



Of course, I can't wait to get home. Why would I want this




when I could get back to this?



Beaches are for guys with self esteem anyway. You know who has high self esteem? Tom Cruise. 70% of all Rosenblog readers associate Tom Cruise with crazy space religions. And buttsex. True story. I read about it on tv one time.

Editor's note:
70% of Rosenblog readers = 1.7 readers. And let me tell you something; Greg and .7 of Josh knows what the fuck he (they) is (are) talking about.

2 comments:

grgcu1981 said...

I will not be pursuaded to join Tom Cruise's intergalactic anal orgy temple!! i stand by you, brother.

JErich-Oh's said...

Hey, since when does an outdoor subway platform mean it's a "bad" part of queens?

I am working on the extra .3, but it loves Strictly Business and Legend soooo much.