Thursday, February 8, 2007

Just so you don't think this is a sports blog



On occasion I make films. On even more frequent occasions, I watch films. I like documentaries quite a bit. It allows me to go into a film and know for a fact I will not have to deal with lousy writing or asinine surprise endings

See this movie. If I get to make a real documentary, I would want it to be this cool and interesting. And if I did cocaine, well frankly this movie makes me never want to have anything to do with cocaine. Except for the sweet nightclubs, luxury cars, enormous beachside mansions and helicopters. Yeah, that guy had a helicopter. What would you do if you owned a helicopter? I might take it to work. Why not?

1 comment:

C-M University said...

I never really understood the appeal of cocaine. I mean I have tried it, but the only effect I got was the same feel when I drink 5 shots of espresso really fast or a six pack of redbull in one funnel. The crash also feels the same, heavy, with a large headache.

If I had a helocopter, I would totallly get a bunch of friends and dress us all up in swat costumes, fly into central park and look for people enjoying picnics, jump down from the helocopter with ropes, grab someone from the group and fly off. Then drop that person off on the roof of a random building and leave. Sure I'd mostly likely get arrested, but it'd be funny.