Thursday, February 15, 2007

This man must be stopped.

So in my trolls of the interweb, I have seen a lot of disturbing things. Most of them are courtesy of my friend Shane Conrad, who sends me without argument the most disgusting videos and photos my eyes have ever seen. I've seen all sorts of horrible things. Women being subjugated to awful abuse, George W. Bush quotes, and obscene videos of Peyton Manning winning the Super Bowl. None of this prepared me for this horrible thing I discovered while searching around for Chicago sports news:



Who the fuck does this guy think he is, exactly? First of all, he has the nerve to be named Rosenbloom and not be related to me. Secondly, he had the stones to not ask me, the definitive source of Rosenbloom on the internet, if he could call his blog Rosenblog. Everyone knows where the Rosenblog resides, and what it is. It lives where ever the fuck my computer is located, and it is only the best fucking site written by an amateur filmmaker/avid Chicago/Sacramento/University of Colorado sports fan/Brooklyn, NY resident. So there, Steven Rosenbloom, if that is your real name.

To add insult to incredible incurable injury, it looks like he is a White Sox fan. You know which Chicago residents are White Sox fans? The ones who don't speak English. And my Uncle Barry.

Editor's note: I will not be a frequent leader of the imposter Rosenblog, and will dissect everything this bozo has to say. I hope you're ready, Rosenbloom, you're about to be Peter King-ized.

No comments: