Wednesday, February 7, 2007

One of my favorite things



I'm bored. Seriously. No meetings today, nowhere really to go without sitting in the (borrowed, hybrid) car for at least 40 minutes, I am just sitting here in these sweet Santa Monica digs waiting around for the Duke/UNC rivalry explosion tonight. What to do while waiting for Dick Vitale to spit, shout, and scream while praising players who wouldn't be able to steal this guy's spot on an NBA team? I go here. All I can say is that I am so happy these guys decided not to take the off season...well, off. Who will cover Matt Millen's drafting of a wide receiver? The rehiring (read, refiring) of Norv Turner? The revisionist Jail House Rock musical number staring the rest of the Cincy Bengals? Good thing I don't have to think about those things. When does the game start?

No comments: