Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Nothing to see here

Sorry, folks. Nothing new to report. I made my triumphant return to the fridid cold tempurtures of the East Coast, with very little fanfare. I promptly took everything I knew and placed 10th in trivia night at Last Exit last night, which was a crushing blow to my ego. I think the reason I was so upset is that I don't really know anything except mindless trivia, and to realize that I don't even know as much mindless trivia as my teammates or other Brooklynites was frustrating. Maybe next time I will add another smart person to the mix.

Anyone interested?

3 comments:

JErich-Oh's said...

not many people know this, but I waste my time with useless trivia, in the hopes that one day I will be in a bar on a trivia night and feel like the smartest drunk alive.

Bones said...

shit man, sign me up.

Raronauer said...

I'll go anywhere if you have Showtime. Do you have Showtime?!