Friday, February 9, 2007

Industry Rule # 4,080



I had my pitch meeting today at Direct TV's massive headquarters in Marina Del Rey. The place is kind of imposing, what with it's 10 huge satellite dishes and armed guard at the gate. Then again if I held the key to the NFL's broadcast signals I would protect that too.

Brian, Dustin and I arrived on time and delivered our pitch to two executives from Channel 101 on Direct TV. One of them is a guy I actually grew up with on the mean streets of Sacramento, and the other was an MTV producer on a now defunct show which pitted jokesters against each other, trying to out zing each other's mothers.

Obviously I have no idea how things went, they seemed to like our idea and asked some good questions, but in the end, left us unsure and a bit confused.

But hey, if nothing else I saw Shawn Levy and Seth Rogan having breakfast this morning. So I have that going for me. Which is nice.

1 comment:

Raronauer said...

Hey DirecTV get ready to be arosenbloom'ed